Del Norte Place Meeting Code of Conduct
1. Topics discussed in the meeting should be relevant to the Del Norte Place Neighborhood and/or its residents.
2. Treat all participants with kindness, respect, and consideration.
3. Do not talk over speakers or engage in disruptive behavior.
4. Value a diversity of views and opinions, including those you do not share.
5. Communicate openly with respect for others, critiquing ideas rather than individuals.
6. Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech directed toward others.
7. Comply with the rules and regulations of the Phoenix College venue.
8. Meeting leadership or other participants may ask someone who is not complying with the code of conduct to cease that behavior.
9. If any participant continues to violate the code of conduct, they shall be asked to leave the meeting immediately.